Advised on a divesture of non-core assets to a strategic buyer
|Has been acquired by|
“Your persistence on the engagement despite all odds and changing circumstances is was pivotal in obtaining a successful outcome. I have never seen a banker work so hard on a transaction” John Varel – Founder Chairman
- FusionStorm, a leading technology solutions provider with over $500M annual revenues and clients like Apple and Facebook had failed in its prior attempts with other bankers to obtain liquidity needed expanding business operations.
- We were hired by FusionStorm to divest the cloud hosting business unit in order to focus
- FusionStorm able to focus on key priorities on core competencies and got the cash infusion it needed to invest in growth
- Transaction created a powerhouse managed services provider in Synoptek with strong customer presence from coast to coast . Synoptek was subsequently able to recapitalize the company with Serene Corp.
- Marketed FusionStorm Cloud Services Group to a broadrange of potential buyers including leading cloud services companies, data center providers, managed services providers and technology solutions providers
- Managed a competitive bidding scenario and obtained maximum value for client by keeping multiple bidders engaged to the very end
- Negotiated complex issues around earn-outs, customer consents and management incentives