3CLogic has received a growth equity financing led by True Blue Partners
- On March 26, 2020, 3CLogic, a leading omnichannel communication solutions provider for ServiceNow and other major CRMs, announced its $9m Series B financing.
- True Blue Partners led this growth equity syndicate as part of its merchant banking offering with Capitan Investment Partners. Other participants include Blu Ventures, Bilgolia Capital, Force 3 Partners and other existing investors.
- This funding will allow 3CLogic to accelerate its expansion worldwide, with a special focus on global 2000 enterprises engaged in the digital transformation of their support and service organizations
- As platforms capable of managing communications data like email and text through CSM functionalities, ServiceNow and other CRM systems lack a critical piece in the omnichannel approach: voice functionality
- 3CLogic, like other cloud-based communications providers like Zoom, will be a net beneficiary of the work/school-from-home environment driven by COVID-19.