Sitecore Agrees to Acquire Reflektion
- Transaction Value: Undisclosed
- Enterprise Value / Revenue: Undisclosed
- Enterprise Value/EBITDA: Undisclosed
- On September 2nd, 2021, Sitecore, the global leader in digital experience management software announced its acquisition of Reflektion, an AI-powered digital search platform that converts shoppers into buyers.
- This acquisition comes as a continuation of Sitecore’s ongoing $1.2 billion growth plan which will enable Sitecore to engage, educate, and empower shoppers to make a purchase decision faster.
TBP’s Outlook on an Entrepreneur’s Journey in AI
- Amar Chokhawala, Founder of Reflektion is an AI pioneer and a machine learning expert. Before founding Reflektion, he held key leadership roles at Google in the development of Google AdSense and Google Books.
- Since its inception, Reflektion has become recognized for its unique approach to search-product discovery technology. Recently in June 2021, it was recognized as the best eCommerce conversion solution by SIIA.
- Sitecore’s acquisition of Reflektion followed by its recent acquisition of Four51, Boxever, and Moosend will offer more power to Sitecore in seamlessly delivering personalized and real-time information.
- This acquisition will also help in strengthening Sitecore’s integration with the Salesforce marketing and expand into the commerce cloud.
- Sitecore Connect, the integration which makes Sitecore’s content available within Salesforce, will now be able to aid marketing teams in optimizing their digital marketing with real-time information.
- This acquisition will prove to be a challenge to existing competitors like Adobe, who have acquired numerous solutions for its experience platform but have faced challenges in its technical implementation.
Vast Opportunities for Investment in Enterprise AI Companies
- H1 2021 funding has surpassed the total funding that occurred globally in the AI Companies. While deal volume has decreased but the dollar amount per deal has increased significantly.
- TBP’s Venture Capital fund which is exclusively focused on companies solving enterprise problems using AI-powered technology has made several investments in companies with exceptional capabilities.
- Amar Chokhawala, Founder of Reflektion, is a Limited Partner in TBP Fund 1 and is involved in evaluating various investment opportunities in companies with strong AI capabilities.
- TBP’s recent investments include HwyHaul, a leading data science/AI-driven digital freight platform for fresh produce, Quark.ai, a next-generation Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology platform, and Vectorflow, the platform for AI-driven physical security intelligence.
Reflektion’s Investment Rounds
True Blue Partners is a boutique M&A advisory firm that serves lower mid-market enterprise software, service and solutions companies. It brings the rigorous strategic and financial perspective of bulge bracket firms with a company building approach and a steadfast partnership that only an independent boutique firm can deliver. For more information please visit www.truebluepartners.com or email us at email@example.com.