Accenture Acquires DAZ Systems
|Implied Enterprise Value (EV) ($mm):||Undisclosed|
- On October 21, 2018, Accenture plc (NYSE:ACN) announced its acquisition DAZ Systems, Inc., a provider of Oracle ERP Cloud services, for undisclosed amount.
- With this deal, DAZ’s 300+ professionals will join Accenture’s Oracle practice, which already has over 54,000 Oracle-skilled consultants around the world.
- This transaction is the tenth deal that Accenture announced this year. The addition of DAZ builds on Accenture’s recent acquisition of Certus Solutions, a UK-based Oracle Cloud implementation provider indicating the continued demand for differentiated Oracle Cloud ERP & SCM capabilities and client relationships.
Notable Activities in Oracle SIs
- In recent years, the market saw a handful of acquisitions of Oracle SIs. In 2017 alone, there were 11 transactions announced in the market, more than half of which were US-based and Oracle pure-play system integrators. An example of that was Datavail’s March 2017 acquisition of AdvancedEPM Consulting, a US-based Oracle platinum partner focused on Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) services.
- In February 2017, AST Corporation, the one of largest pure-play Oracle services providers with a multi-pillar strategy, received growth equity investment from Tailwind Capital. Like AST, DAZ was also an Oracle only cloud implementation services partner.
- In 2018, there have been a greater number of acquisitions of Oracle SI companies that are based outside of North America.
Recent Oracle Services Providers Transactions
True Blue Partners is a boutique M&A advisory firm that serves lower mid-market enterprise software, service and solutions companies. It brings the rigorous strategic and financial perspective of bulge bracket firms with a company building approach and a steadfast partnership that only an independent boutique firm can deliver. For more information please visit www.truebluepartners.com or email us at info @ truebluepartners . com.