ProcessWeaver Acquired by Elemica
- On December 16, 2020 Elemica announced its acquisition of TBP client, ProcessWeaver.
- ProcessWeaver is the leading first-to-final mile multi-carrier parcel Transportation Management System (TMS) solution provider. The company offers a digital platform that extends native ERP cloud transportation and logistics functionality.
- Elemica is the world’s leading digital supply chain network for the global manufacturing sector, with over $600B in goods bought, sold and moved annually through the Elemica Network.
- Further details can be found on the company website.
- True Blue Partners was the exclusive financial advisor to ProcessWeaver in this transaction.
- TBP engaged with ProcessWeaver in 2016 and helped build strategic partnerships with global supply chain leaders.
- TBP secured a strategic valuation for ProcessWeaver through a negotiated sale process.
- This further demonstrates TBPs excellence in working with entrpreneurs that have built software and SaaS businesses without taking on institutional capital.
Demand for TMS Capabilities and M&A
- Middle market M&A activity has rebounded strongly, rising 28% since last quarter.
- This has been driven by low interest rates and market optimism with the introduction of a vaccine for COVID-19.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has driven up demand for parcel TMS significantly.
- Many supply chain companies are expanding their offerings by acquiring TMS capabilites as illustrated by recent transactions.
True Blue Partners is a boutique M&A advisory firm that serves lower mid-market enterprise software, service and solutions companies. It brings the rigorous strategic and financial perspective of bulge bracket firms with a company building approach and a steadfast partnership that only an independent boutique firm can deliver. For more information please visit www.truebluepartners.com or email us at email@example.com.