Syncsort Acquires Pitney Bowes’ Software Solutions Business
Value ($m): $700.0
- On August 26, 2019, Syncsort, the global leader in Big Iron to Big Data software announced that it had signed a definitive agreement to acquire Pitney Bowes Software Solutions business.
- Pitney Bowes is a global technology company that offers products and solutions which enable commerce in the areas of mailing, shipping, customer engagement and e-commerce.
- Notably, the acquisition enhances Syncsort’s data quality offerings and complements its Trillium software products which focus on data quality.
- Key additions to Syncsort’s capabilities:
- Location Intelligence: analyze location data to gain a deeper understanding of customers.
- Data Enrichment: combined database from business, geographic, and industry specific data sources.
- Customer Information Management: software that allows for a deeper contextual understanding of customers to drive more successful business outcomes.
- Customer Engagement Solutions: help businesses build brand loyalty, better customer satisfaction and create new opportunities.
- Syncsort is backed by Centerbridge Partners LP (majority) and Clearlake Capital Group LP (minority).
Syncsort Previous Acquisitions
Notable Supply Chain Acquisitions in 2019
True Blue Partners is a boutique M&A advisory firm that serves lower mid-market enterprise software, service and solutions companies. It brings the rigorous strategic and financial perspective of bulge bracket firms with a company building approach and a steadfast partnership that only an independent boutique firm can deliver. For more information please visit www.truebluepartners.com or email us at info @ truebluepartners . com.