Datavail Acquires Accelatis
True Blue Partners was the exclusive financial advisor to Accelatis on this transaction
Sunil Grover, Managing Partner
- On July 11, 2017 Datavail Corp announced its acquisition of Accelatis LLC.
- Accelatis was founded by Jonathan Berry in 2008; they provide a comprehensive application performance management (APM) software platform, tailored to Oracle Hyperion, that offers infrastructure management, application monitoring, performance testing and optimization, process automation, system health checks, and more.
- Datavail, headquartered in Broomfield Colorado, is one of the largest remote database administration providers in North America. The company has raised $61m in funding to date, and just announced a Series F round in June, amount still undisclosed.
Managed Service Providers Looking to Bring on a Technology Differentiator
- This transaction is yet another example of how traditional service providers are acquiring strategic software differentiators to create a tech-enabled service offering. The Accelatis APM suite will allow Datavail’s managed service teams to leverage automated performance management tools which will help to increase the efficiency and value-add of the Oracle offerings.
Datavail is Growing Exponentially through Acquisitions
- Datavail is well capitalized and, over the last year, has been aggressively acquiring solutions higher up in the technology stack to sit on top of its traditional Oracle database offerings. These acquisitions help to create an end-to-end Oracle EPM stack offering, positioning Datavail as a one stop managed service shop for the mid-market.
- The company has been growing 49% year-over-year for the last 6 years, and has been listed on Inc 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last 5 years in a row.
Recent Datavail Transaction
True Blue Partners is a M&A advisory firm that serves lower mid-market enterprise software and service companies. For more information please visit www.truebluepartners.com or email us at email@example.com